Based in Worthing, West Sussex, this company has a good customer base of SMEs across the South East.
Working from their main office you will be supporting their customers via telephone, email and remote support tools. As well as desktop support the role will also include server configuration and monitoring, checking daily log files, backup logs and monitoring alerts. Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange would be an advantage.
You will get the chance to be hands on with all server and desktop products, as well as a variety of networking and other components such as routers, printers and bespoke applications. There will also be the opportunity to go out to client sites to perform installations / upgrades.
Key skills required:
– Windows 7 through to Windows 10
– Administration of Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 including Small Business Server
– Administration of MS Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
– Microsoft Office 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
– An understanding of networking protocols and devices (particularly Draytek / Netgear)
– Any experience with Telephone Systems would be advantageous.
They are looking for an enthusiastic person looking to progress their IT career within a busy environment. A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar environment is required, either with an IT Support company or an in-house support department.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK, with a full clean driving license and own transport preferred. Please send your CV to HR@boundaryitservices.co.uk quoting reference ITT0917